Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Seven days

As the days speed by we are getting all the last minute details taken care of for the two weeks we will be in Israel.

At work I am double checking the inventory to make sure they don't run out of anything, the staff is so accustom to Jim taking care of everything even when being off for a week. This time I will not be easily reachable during business hours and I do not want calls while I am sleeping.

At home we are in the middle of putting tile on the walls in the kitchen. The rest will wait until we are gone. We are too much in the road wanting to cook etc. The primary care givers for Helen while we are gone are also the ones doing the tile so it will work well for the final wall to be done after we leave.

Helen has been making great progress with her PT. She went to see Cheryl Webb, Nurse Practitioner Monday and got a very good report. Cheryl was very happy with the progress being only 4 weeks post op. Not walking yet, but I suspect that by the time we return she will be taking steps with the walker.

Had my first lesson on how to down load the camera into the laptop and post pictures on the blog tonight. I will need to practice a lot while I still have Megan to tell me what to do. Of course she is just a phone call a way, even if she is sleeping when I have questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment